Awakening in a Changing World: Reclaim Your Power and Create Your Future

These Are the Times That Are Calling Us to Wake Up

These are the times that are forcing us to take stock of everything that has been holding us back from fully stepping into our true selves.

What does this mean? Well, I can share what it means for me.

Each day, before I leave the house, I do whatever it takes to make sure my vibration is steady and high enough to keep my emotional body even. I make sure I am relaxed, grounded, and trusting in the Force, the Unified Field, or Divine Intelligence, whatever name you choose to give it.

Even though I have been on my own spiritual journey for decades, I too have felt this very intense corridor of time that we are currently moving through. This is often referred to as the season of Eclipses, and we have also just come through the Lions Gate portal.

What does all of this mean? It means that, in one way or another, we are all being challenged to wake up to our true selves.

You hear these words everywhere now. On YouTube, in songs, in social media posts, in conversations—everywhere there seems to be a message saying, It is time to wake up.

But what does that actually mean? The answer is different for everyone. And there are, in fact, different stages and layers to the process of awakening.

For some, awakening is primarily a spiritual journey, a deeper understanding of themselves, their connection to Source, and their purpose. Others are just beginning to understand the depth of the cover-up and deception that has been perpetrated by those in positions of power and influence.

And then there are those who have gone much deeper down the rabbit hole and are now beginning to recognize themselves as something much greater than they were taught to believe, perhaps even stepping forward into an understanding of themselves as galactic citizens.

Then there are those, like myself, who have moved through all three of these stages and are now focusing less on what is wrong with the old world and more on creating the world we actually want to live in.

The Times We Are Living In

The times we are living in are forcing us to shed the old self, the old idea of who we thought we were, and even many of the values we carried that belonged to the old world. We are watching that old world begin to fall apart.

And perhaps one of the most difficult realizations is recognizing that much of what we were told about that world was never exactly what it appeared to be. In many ways, it was a house of mirrors, a reality built around reflections, illusions, and carefully constructed perceptions.

This can be challenging for many of us, even for people like myself who have been on this path of awakening for many years. I am sharing this with you so that you can take heart.

If you recognize yourself in any of the stages I have described, you are not aloneYou are exactly where you need to be.You don't have to have all the answers. You don't have to understand everything that is happening. And you certainly don't need to follow someone else's timeline for awakening.matters is that you continue to listen to your own inner knowing.

And most importantly, don't allow yourself to succumb to the false narratives that are still playing out around us, or to the fear being continually amplified through the news and media. Much of the media is still operating through the old paradigm of fear, separation, confusion, and distraction. It can pull you out of yourself and away from your own knowing if you allow it to.

This is why I have become so intentional about maintaining my own vibration. Not because I am immune to what is happening in the world. I am not. I feel it too. But I have learned that I have a choice about where I place my attention, what I allow into my emotional field, and what energy I choose to carry into the world.

For me, awakening is no longer about simply seeing what is wrong. It is about becoming so deeply connected to who I truly am that I can consciously participate in creating what comes next. And perhaps that is the deeper invitation being offered to all of us right now: Not simply to wake up to what has been, but to wake up to what we are capable of creating.

Hold Your Ground

This is what I feel is one of the most important things you can do at this time, stay focused on what you wish to create.

You may have read some of my earlier blogs where I have talked about the idea of a timeline split, that we are moving toward a time when different versions of reality may exist simultaneously, rather than everyone moving forward along the same path.

There is one timeline in particular that I feel at times seems to be encroaching on our lives in many ways, the dystopian timeline.

A world where technology becomes more powerful than the human being, where our choices are increasingly made for us, and where we slowly surrender our autonomy in exchange for convenience, security, or the promise that something else will make our lives easier.

And yet, even in the face of all of this, I believe the choice is clear.

You are being asked not to be fooled by the promises of what AI will do for you. You are being asked not to give your power away to a machine, to another government, to an institution, or to anything outside of yourself.

This does not mean that we have to fear technology or reject everything that is changing. It means that we must remain conscious of who is making the choices.

Are you? Or are you slowly allowing someone, or something else, to make them for you? This is where sovereignty becomes so important.

To me, sovereignty means holding your ground. It means staying connected to your own discernment, your own inner knowing, your own ability to think, feel, question, choose, and create.

It means refusing to surrender your authority simply because something is more convenient, more powerful, or presented as inevitable.

And perhaps this is the deeper meaning of awakening. It isn't simply about discovering hidden information. It isn't about uncovering every deception or figuring out exactly what is happening behind the scenes. Ultimately, awakening asks us to come back to ourselves.

  • To remember who we are.
  • To reclaim our ability to choose.
  • To stop allowing fear to determine our reality.
  • And to recognize that our attention is one of the most powerful creative forces we possess.

Your attention is energy. Where you place it matters.

If you spend all of your time watching what is breaking down, you can become emotionally and energetically entangled with it. But when you begin to place your attention on what you are creating, what you want to experience, who you are becoming, and what kind of world you want to live in, you begin to participate in something entirely different.

This is where I believe our real power lies. We don't have to know exactly how everything is going to unfold. We don't have to have all the answers.

We simply have to stay awake enough to recognize when we are being pulled back into fear, separation, and powerlessness, and consciously choose something else.

Choose sovereignty. Choose consciousness. Choose love. Choose creation over destruction. Choose the world you want to help bring into being.

Because perhaps the greatest awakening of all is realizing that we are not simply here to witness the next chapter of humanity.

We are here to participate in creating it.

And that is why, especially now, I am choosing to keep my eyes on what I want to create. Not because I don't see what is happening. I do.

But because I know that the future I want to live in requires my energy, my attention, my courage, and my conscious participation. And I believe the same is true for you.

So ask yourself:

• What kind of world do I want to live in?

• What kind of person do I want to become?

• Where am I still giving my power away?

• What am I allowing to occupy my emotional and energetic field?

• What am I choosing to create with my attention?

These are the questions I believe are worth asking right now. The question is no longer simply,

“Are  you awake?” The question is: "What are you going to do with your awakening?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond Fear: How Your Thoughts and Energy Shape the Reality You Live

Reclaiming the Innocence of Eve

Claim Your Superpower Now