Becoming a Modern Day Priestess

The Rise of the Priestess archetype is now one of the most prevalent aspects of the feminine that is having a resurgence. Today, more than ever we need women to step into their power and to be seen. The priestess path is one of the ways that you can tap into your feminine power with authority and focus. This is the time for the modern-day priestess to emerge.

I began my own journey in the ’80s when I discovered the Goddess.  I was new to the concept of there being a female version of God and so I began to read every book that I could find on the subject. From  Wicca and the mythology of the Goddess to the new findings in anthropology.  It was a time when I discovered the rich herstory of women's spirituality.

By learning about the Goddess cultures that existed and the various archetypes she represented, as well as beginning to understand the power of the feminine I started teaching other women what I was learning. These were the first things I did when I began to undertake the role of a modern-day priestess.

I also found myself enacting the role of the Sexual Initiatress, and being a priestess of Aphrodite, who is the goddess of love, sensuality, and beauty. After I began studying Tantra, or to be precise Neo-Tantra my role as the sexual initiatress evolved and I became more ceremonial within the context of my intimate relationships.

After I officially undertook a year-long training to become an Ordained Priestess, I broadened my awareness of what it meant to be a modern-day priestess and began to learn how to create sacred space from a deep place within myself and within the environment amongst other things. 

The role of the priestess is not something that is confined to a ritual or a ceremony or only for special occasions.   Today this role is more about becoming a woman who is able to hold a high vibration of love, compassion, clarity, and focus, within herself and to be empty of her personal identification so that she is a clear reflection of love and Truth for anyone that she meets. 

To be a Priest/ess is a sacred calling. It is a lifelong practice and inquiry. You may wish to ask yourself what would your life be like if you lived it in a sacred way?  The journey to become a priestess is never done. Never over. There is always something else to heal within ourselves. There is always something else to learn. It is a state of consciousness that you bring with you wherever you are.  It is the way we learn to live our life 24/7. Being of service to the Divine (or to the cause of wholeness) all the time.




These are the Lifelong Keys to BEING a Priest/ess Healer


1.       Clarity of Life Purpose

2.      Ongoing Spiritual Practice

3.      Integrity of Life Practice

4.      How do I contribute to the whole?

5.     Service/Sacred Service:   Supporting the wholeness/holiness/health of each being.    Being a blessing and offering a blessing to all.  Supporting the wholeness/holiness/health of each space, group, environment, organization, community, culture.

6.      Seeing the Divine/the best in each person.

7.      Life-long dedication and practice.

8.     Everything in life is sacred - It’s not the what, it’s the how.

9.      Being responsible for what we think as well as what we say.

10.  All your skills and training become in service of the sacred.


The of the path of the priest/ess is not for everyone but if you choose to embark on that journey of self-discovery, healing, and awakening to your full feminine power then you will find yourself on the journey of a lifetime.


How You Can Work With Me

I offer a priestess training that focuses specifically on women’s sexual power and what the role of the sexual initiatress really means for the modern woman today. My training supports the clearing of many old patterns that we have all taken on regarding how we see ourselves in relationship to our body and our sexuality as well as clearing the distortions within the collective field regarding the Divine Feminine.   

If you would like to know more about my programs or how you can work with me as a mentor and guide please go to:  www.thenewfemininemystique.com

Please follow me on Instagram @Luminessa.Enjara

FB: The New Feminine Mystique@Newfemininemystique

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Challenge of Self-Mastery

The New Feminine Rising

Are You Ready to Shift Your Reality?